Inter Milan Betting

Inter Milan Manager: Simone Inzaghi

Inter Milan Captain: Samir Handanovic

Inter Milan Star Player: Lautaro Martinez

Inter Milan Competitions: Serie A, Coppa Italia, Supercoppa Italiana, Champions League

Inter Milan are without a doubt one of the biggest teams in Italy, their rivalry with AC Milan is deemed one of the fiercest in the world and their 19 league titles, three Champions Leagues (European Cups) and three Europa Leagues (UEFA Cup) back that up. They have never been relegated from the top tier of Italian football in heir existence and are the only club to have competed in the Serie A since the inaugural campaign back in 1909-10.

Inter Milan Serie A Betting

When looking to place a bet on Serie A, it is almost guaranteed that Inter Milan will be in the equation. You have to go back to 1993-94 for the last time that Inter finished outside of the top half in Serie A and that season then ended up winning the UEFA Cup. In the last 22 years, they have finished outside the top four on only five occasions, all of them were between 2011-12 and 2016-17. They have finished in the top three in all of the last five years, winning the division in 2020-21.

In their most recent campaign, Inter Milan finished 3rd, finishing the season with 72 points.

If you're looking for Inter Milan odds to win the league, then you'll have to keep an eye on the teams around them. Napoli, AC Milan and Juventus have all won the league in recent memory while Lazio, Roma and Atalanta all regularly compete for European positions in the modern day. Take a look at the latest transfer information and odds to see what could happen for Inter Milan in Serie A next season.

Inter Milan Coppa Italia Betting

After winning the competition in 2021-22, Inter Milan ended a run of 10-years without winning the competition. Last time out, they won the tournament despite nearly being eliminated in the round of 16 by Parma. Inter Milan enter the competition late on in the season, so they're virtually guaranteed at least a round of 16 spot. However, this removes the potential upsets that you could get in the competition for big teams, these tends to be competitive games, despite teams often playing slightly weaker teams than in the Serie A.

This means that betting on Inter Milan in the Coppa Italia doesn't dramatically differ from betting on Inter in the Serie A. Typically, an Inter Milan prediction will see them going far in the tournament but as the better teams enter the competition at later stages, most betting tips for the competition focus on betting markets for individual matches such as both teams to score, total goals and the number of cards in a game.

Inter Milan UEFA Champions League betting

In 2022/23 Inter Milan defied the odds and made the final of the UEFA Champions League, coming up against Manchester City in the final. Before that, you would have to go back to 2010-11 to find the last time they made it beyond the round of 16 and that ended in a humiliating 7-3 defeat to Schalke 04 over two legs.

Their overall record in the competition is largely positive winning almost 50% of their games in the highest tier of European competition, the team they have the worst record against is Barcelona with just 3 wins in 16 attempts.

Inter have won three Champions Leagues but it would be a shock if they were to add to that anytime soon due to the dominance and strength of teams such as Bayern Munich, Manchester City and Real Madrid.

Manchester City Vs Inter Milan Champions League Final Odds

Based on the betting odds ahead of this game, there is approximately a 65% chance that Manchester City win the game in normal time. A 20% chance that the game goes to Extra time and just a 15% chance that Inter Milan win the game in normal time.

Inter Milan go into this game knowing that Chelsea had similar odds in 2021 and came out victorious and with their great form (only Napoli have beaten them in 12 games), they will fancy their chances of upsetting Manchester City on the big stage - particularly after embarrassing their local rivals AC Milan in the semi final of the competition.

If we're looking at the best markets to bet on for this game, the 2.5 goals market, only three of Inter's 12 games have finished with over 2.5 goals, meaning nine have had under. The last four finals had both teams not to score and under 2.5 goals, so if you're backing the likes of Romelu Lukaku and Edin Dzeko to score, this might not be the game for it given the stats.

As for betting on cards, the best player at Inter Milan to bet on for cards in Croatian, Marcelo Brozovic, who averaged a yellow card every 50 minutes during the league campaign last season. Brozovic isn't guaranteed to start; however and up against Jack Grealish, Denzel Dumfries could be one of the leading bets for cards.

Betting on the Milan Derby

When looking at Inter Vs AC Milan predictions, most of them will include yellow cards, with both sides sharing the San Siro, it guarantees a fantastic atmosphere every single time the teams play. In regards to booking points betting, these games tend to average approximately 55 booking points.

As for the result, Inter won four out of four games against AC Milan scoring 9 goals and conceding 2 in the process. These games are currently low-scoring affairs, so if you're looking to back a correct score bet before kick off, you might be best looking at correct score bets for Inter Milan Vs AC Milan odds.

Take Time to Think | | 18+

We're sorry!

Unfortunately, BetUK isn't available in your country.