Unfortunately, we are not available in your area!
You are visiting a version of our website that is outside of your region.
Get a 50% Profit Boost on the Ashes!
Top up your winnings on the third Ashes test by up to £1,000 thanks to an exclusive 50% Profit Boost!
What an incredible second test match! Ben Stokes came close to another Headingley-style miracle, but he could not guide his team home in an ill-tempered affair.
You won’t want to miss the third test! Can England find some magic in a must win game? Or will the Baggy Greens go three from three?
Have your say, and claim a 50% Profit Boost while you’re at it!
This is how you can claim:
1) Opt-in via ‘Promotions’ page.
2) Stake up to £20 on any Cricket market.
3) If your bet comes in, you'll get added winnings up to £1,000!
Enjoy your balance booster with BetUK – where Britain bets!
Terms & Conditions
- Open to selected BetUK players and available to claim for 5 days. Aged 18 or over.
- Any bets placed outside this period will not be included in the promotion.
- Profit boost is valid for any cricket market.
- The maximum stake for the profit boost is £20.
- Each player can earn maximum Extra Winnings of £1,000.
- Players can receive a maximum of 1x Profit Boost throughout the promotional period.
- Profit boosts placed on bets that are made void will not be paid out as winners and players will not get the Profit Boosts reinstated.
- Cashed out bets do not qualify for this offer.
- 50% Profit Boost winnings are calculated on the odds quoted in the betslip, if the original odds are 2/1 (3.0) and a player has a 50% Boost, the player will receive odds of 3/1 (4.0).
- Extra Profit boost winnings will be paid as cash.
- All Profit Boosts have a max stake & max winning limit that could be placed / won respectively. These are both dependent on the respective campaign which they are tied to.
- T&C’s for the respective Profit Boosts can be found under the 'Promotions' tab.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- General promotional terms and conditions apply