Unfortunately, we are not available in your area!
You are visiting a version of our website that is outside of your region.
Can You Win £5,000 With BetUK.com’s Premiership Rugby Predictor?
Do you have a keen eye for predicting the Premiership Rugby results? Get started by downloading the BetUK.com from the Google Play Store or Apple App store for a chance to compete for over £14,000 in prizes.
BetUK.com Hits The Target with NEW LOOK Official Premiership Rugby Predictor
BetUK.com is proud to announce the continuation of the Official Premiership Rugby Predictor app for the 20/21 season. Building on the successful release last season, the new look Official Premiership Rugby Predictor app will return with even more cash prizes on offer. The Predictor allows fans to choose the results of every Premiership Rugby game this year, with over £14,000 worth of prizes on offer, including a £5,000 grand prize for the overall winner..
The Official Premiership Rugby Predictor app is up and running now ahead of this Friday's opener (20/11/2020), Harlequins v Exeter Chiefs. For the upcoming season, the Official Premiership Rugby Predictor app is available exclusively through the BetUK.com app. Simply download the BetUK.com app on iOS or Android, log in or register a BetUK.com account, and you’ll be able to start making your picks.
What is the Official Premiership Rugby Predictor App?
The Official Premiership Rugby Predictor app is Rugby Union’s version of popular games like Super 6 or ITV7. Each week, you’ll be able to choose the results of every Premiership Rugby game, in a win-lose-draw format. Depending on how successful your choices are, you could be in with a chance of winning a share of a prize pool worth over £14,000.
If you’re new to the Official Premiership Rugby Predictor app, then this season is a better opportunity than ever to get involved. With more prizes on offer than last year, BetUK.com and Premiership Rugby have made the Official Premiership Rugby Predictor app a must for all rugby union fans. With no entry fee required, there’s no reason to miss out ahead of the 20/21 season.
For users familiar with the Official Premiership Rugby Predictor app, the only difference this year is where you’ll be making your selections. For the 20/21 season, the Official Premiership Rugby Predictor app is exclusively available on the BetUK.com app. By using our mobile app, we offer a quicker and easier way to make your selections each week. Simply make your choices, submit them, and you’re ready to sit back and enjoy the weekend of rugby.
If you’re feeling confident in your choices, you’ll also be offered a ready-made accumulator featuring all of your selections, showing all the odds and your potential winnings. Just click ‘add to bet slip’, and you’ll be able to place your bets easily in our app using your BetUK.com account. As official betting partner of Premiership Rugby, Bet UK are also boosting every single team in the outright winner market. You’ll be able to find all betting odds with Bet UK, available until the start of the 20/21 season.
Why Should You Play The Official Premiership Rugby Predictor app?
BetUK.com and the Official Premiership Rugby Predictor app are offering over £14,000 worth of cash prizes throughout the 20/21 season. As you are making your picks for each result, you’ll be awarded points for each correct result you choose. The player with the most accrued points at the end of the season will be awarded an incredible £5,000 cash prize! The best part is that entry is completely free throughout the season, so you’ll never need to miss out.
As well as the end of season prize, regular tournaments will also be held throughout the season, offering even more prizes. There will be six tournaments in total, each lasting between 3-4 rounds of Premiership Rugby games. At the end of each tournament, there’ll be a £1,000 prize for the winner, as well as cash prizes for everyone who finishes in the top 10 places. The first tournament begins on the 20th November and will end with the fixtures on the 27th December. Here’s a full breakdown of the tournaments, along with their start and end dates:
|Tournament Number||Start Date||End Date||No. Of Rounds||Fixture Rounds|
|1||20th November||27th December||4||1-4|
|2||1st January||31st January||3||5-7|
|3||5th February||28th February||4||6-11|
|4||5th March||28th March||4||12-15|
|5||16th April||16th May||4||16-19|
|6||28th May||12th June||3||20-22|
How To Play The Official Premiership Rugby Predictor App
It couldn’t be simpler to get started with the Official Premiership Rugby Predictor app and make your picks for the upcoming games. Remember that for the 20/21 season, the Official Premiership Rugby Predictor app will be available exclusively on BetUK.com’s app, available on iOS and Android.
- Download the BetUK.com app from the Apple App Store, or the Google Play Store.
- Register/login to your BetUK.com account through the BetUK.com App.
- Select the Premiership Rugby Predictor from the menu.
- Make your prediction of a home win, draw or away win for all six of the weekend’s Premiership Rugby fixtures.
- Submit your predictions ahead of the weekend and hope you pick the winners!
The Official Premiership Rugby Predictor app allows BetUK.com and the LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group to build on the values of leading the way into the mobile future. The integration provides a brand new experience to Premiership Rugby fans with the BetUK mobile app, as well as allowing them to have the greatest gaming experience possible with BetUK.com.
As always, responsible gambling is at the heart of everything that BetUK.com do, and this will be no different with the free to play Official Premiership Rugby Predictor app. BetUK.com will continue to provide a safe environment for online gaming to all customers who use the Official Premiership Rugby Predictor app.
BetUK.com is part of the LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group. LeoVegas is the leading GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus, coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting, and operates two global and scalable brands – LeoVegas and Royal Panda – as well as multiple, local brands in the UK. The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more about the LeoVegas group, visit www.leovegasgroup.com.
The promoters of this joint Promotion are Premiership Rugby and Bet UK. All entries to the Promotion are subject to the following terms.
- This Promotion is open to all eligible persons who are registered to play the Bet UK Gallagher Premiership Rugby Predictor.
- All entrants must be 18 years old or above. The winner must be willing to show proof of date of birth before the prize is sent out, and must be over 18 years of age.
- The Promotion is not open to anyone directly connected with the Promotion. No prizes will be awarded to employees, (and their families), agents (including advertising agencies and promotional companies) and successors and assignees of Premiership Rugby , The LeoVegas group and its contractors.
- All players must have a valid Bet UK account, all details entered to register must be correct.
- The Jackpot prize is £5,000 cash which will be issued to the Overall Winner the week after the final game in Round 22. Only results from Round 15 onwards will contribute to the promotion. The prize does not include matches in the semi-final and Final of the Gallagher Premiership Rugby competition.
- The runner up prize is a Box at the Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final which will be issued to the Overall Runner Up the week after the final game in Round 22. The Box will be for the 2019/20 season or the 2020/21 season Final, a decision that will be made at the sole discretion of Premiership Rugby. Only results from Round 15 onwards will contribute to the promotion. The prize does not include matches in the semi-final and Final of the Gallagher Premiership Rugby competition.
- Other prizes include a ‘per round’ prize of £1,000 cash and signed shirts and tickets to the Gallagher Premiership Rugby Final (where available), all to be available from Round 15 onwards.
- The Winner(s) will be the person:
- Per Round: the person at the top of the table after each round of matches. Additional weekly prizes of tickets and shirts will be issued to runners up after each round.
- Overall Winner: the person at the top of the table following the final round (Round 22) of Gallagher Premiership Rugby matches 2019/20.
- In the event of a tie-break for a particular round of predictions, those users will have their previous scores counted to see who has come out on top (a ‘countback’). If there is still more than one user on the same score, then the winner will be determined by whoever entered their predictions the earliest in the latest round.
- In determining the Winner(s), the Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence relating to its decision.
- The Winner(s) will be contacted by email.
- Prizes will be paid as cash into the winners BetUK account and are withdrawable.
- The Prize(s) are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, not for resale and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs not associated with the Prize(s), which are not expressly stated to be included within the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify or substitute the Prize(s) with a prize of equivalent or higher value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Subject to the above, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control (such as weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities etc).