BetUK's Hospitality Competition
We know how much everyone has missed football and the atmosphere from the grounds… that's why BetUK is running a competition to win a once in a lifetime experience of a Hospitality Package for you and 5 friends. As soon as social distancing measures are controlled, and football stadiums are allowed to welcome the fans back in, you can select any home game of your choice. Read below to find out how to enter!
How to Enter:
To be in with a chance of winning a Hospitality Package for you and 5 at a QPR home match next season, you must enter by liking the page and commenting on our QPR Hospitality giveaway posts on social media.
Winners will be picked at random and will be announced on the 16th of July 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
- This Competition begins 11:45 08/07/2020 and ends at 11:59pm 15/07/2020.
- Multiple entries per user is allowed, multiple entries will only be counted once.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- Entrants and Winner must be over 18 years of age.
- You must enter the competition through BetUK’s social media channels, by liking the page and commenting on the QPR Hospitality giveaway post.
- The prize is a hospitality package at a QPR home game (upto 6 people).
- No cash equivalent is available.
- The winner must be willing to show proof of date of birth before the prize is sent out.
- The winners will be picked at random after the close of the competition at 11:59pm 15/07/2020 and announced on the 16th of July 2020. The competition winner will be notified by social media on the 16th of July 2020.
- No prizes will be awarded to employees, (and their families), agents (including advertising agencies and promotional companies) and successors and assignees of the LeoVegas group and its contractors.
- Players must be a resident of the UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands.
- The winner will be announced and shared on Social Media Platforms.
- Tickets and hospitality will be subject to Government guidance for stadia, which has not been released yet.
- Winners details will be passed over to QPR to arrange the hospitality package.