US Masters Extra Places
Get 8 places instead of 5 on The Masters.
60/1 shot Patrick Reed won in 2018, with a final score of -15, and with that, his first major title!
Who will be this year's winner?
The competition tees off on Thursday 11th April.
Place your bets and watch the action unfold live on Sky Sports.
Join Now Log in
Terms & Conditions
- Offer applies to new & existing BetUK.com customers.
- Paying 8 places instead of 5 on Masters outright market.
- 1/5 each way odds apply.
- Applies to each way pre-compeition bets only placed from 9am Monday 8th April.
- Returns will automatically be applied to your account on settlement of the market.
- BetUK.com reserve the right to exclude certain customers from this offer at our discretion.
- BetUK.com reserve the right to alter promotion at our discretion.
- All outright bets are settled on the player winning the trophy. The result of play-offs is taken into account.
- All bets stand except for those placed on participants not competing in the first round.
- BetUK.com Golf Betting Rules apply.
*60/1 odds source - Oddschecker.