The Champions League is back and as Europe's elite teams head back to the pitch fans will also be allowed back in stadiums to see all of the games live. Throughout the season at Bet UK we’ll have all the Champions League betting tips alongside the top betting markets for every game and the outright winner of the competition so you’ll never miss a game.
Champions League Betting Odds
Throughout the entire season we’ll have all of the Champions League Betting odds for every group game and the knockout stages. We also offer Champions League Outright Betting, outright betting on each group and the tournaments top goalscorer.
Champions League Betting Tips
Malmo vs Juventus - 20:00, Tuesday 14th September
While normally Juventus would be a dead cert to defeat Malmo in any competition. However, given their current Serie A form, we’re not so sure this time around. Since the start of the season they’ve yet to win a game and only managed to pick up one solitary point against Udinese. Malmo started their UCL campaign back in July and qualified after seeing off Rangers and Ludogorets. Given that the Swedish Allsvenskan is already in full swing and they’re sitting third in the league we think they’ll have a good chance of seeing off Juventus.
Inter Milan vs Real Madrid - 20:00, Wednesday 15th September
Both Real Madrid and Inter Milan have undergone strong starts to the season. Madrid sit top of La Liga courtesy of goal difference and Inter sit third in Serie A, only dropping points in a 2-2 draw with Sampdoria. With both of these sides at their goal-scoring best, it is going to be difficult to separate the two sides. However, we think that both sides will be content with a point from the opening group game but both will score.
Champions League Fixtures
Gameweek 1: Tuesday
- Sevilla vs RB Salzburg - 17:45, Tuesday 14th September
- Young Boys vs Manchester United - 17:45, Tuesday 14th September
- Lille vs Wolfsburg - 20:00, Tuesday 14th September
- Villarreal vs Atalanta 20:00, Tuesday 14th September
- Chelsea vs Zenit - 20:00, Tuesday 14th September
- Malmo vs Juventus - 20:00, Tuesday 14th September
- Barcelona vs Bayern - 20:00, Tuesday 14th September
- Dynamo Kyiv vs Benfica - 20:00, Tuesday 14th September
Gameweek 1: Wednesday
- Besiktas vs Dortmund - 17:45, Wednesday 15th September
- Sheriff vs Shakhtar Donetsk - 17:45, Wednesday 15th September
- Inter Milan vs Real Madrid - 20:00, Wednesday 15th September
- Atletico Madrid vs Porto - 20:00, Wednesday 15th September
- Club Brugge vs PSG - 20:00, Wednesday 15th September
- Liverpool vs AC Milan - 20:00, Wednesday 15th September
- Man City vs RB Leipzig - 20:00, Wednesday 15th September
- Sporting vs Ajax - 20:00, Wednesday 15th September
Champions League Groups
Group A Paris SG Manchester City RB Leipzig Club Brugge Bet on Group A
Group B Liverpool Atletico Madrid AC Milan FC Porto Bet on Group B
Group C Borussia Dortmund Ajax Sporting Libson Besiktas Bet on Group C
Group D Real Madrid Inter Milan Shakhtar Donetsk Sheriff Tiraspol
Group E Bayern Munich FC Barcelona Benfica Dynamo Kyiv Bet on Group E
Group F Manchester United Atalanta Villarreal Young Boys Bet on Group F
Group G Sevilla Wolfsburg Lille Red Bull Salzburg Bet on Group G
Group H Chelsea Juventus Zenit St Petersburg Malmo Bet on Group H
Champions League FAQs
Q. Where is the Champions League Final?
After being rescheduled and played in Lisbon at the conclusion of the 2020/21 season, the Champions League Final will be played at the Saint Petersburg Gazprom Arena on 28th May 2022
Q. What time is the Champions League Final?
The Champions League Final will kick off at 20:00 (BST)
Q. What channel is the Champions League Final on?
The Champions League final will be broadcast in the UK on BT Sport.
Q. What is the format of the Champions League?
The Champions League consists of the two stages, the group stages and the knockout stages. During the group stages, the teams drawn in each of the eight groups will play each other twice, the top two teams will progress to the knockout stage and the third place team move across to the Europa League knockout competition. During the knockout stage of the Champion League, teams will play each other twice with the winner from both legs progressing until only two teams remain in the final.